C1045 - Left-Front Inlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
C1045 Possible Causes
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- ABS / ESP® Control Module harness is open or shorted
- ABS / ESP® Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C1045 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1045 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1045 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1045 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1045 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module monitors the output from the solenoid valve. When the output of each solenoid valve exceeds the specified value compared with the signal sent from ABS (ESP®) control module, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
C1045 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1045 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C1045 Information for specific makes
- C1045 SUZUKI Left-Front Inlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
Need more help?Get the C1045 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1045 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1045 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks