C1043 DODGE - Left Rear Tone Wheel Performance
- Dirty Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Dirty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1043 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS). The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when detects periodic drops of a Left Rear WSS signal.
Need more help?Get the C1043 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1043 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1043 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks