C1042 JEEP - Right Front Tone Wheel Performance
- Dirty Right Front Tone Wheel
- Dirty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Right Front Tone Wheel
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1042 Jeep DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS). The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when detects periodic drops of a Right Front WSS signal.
Need more help?Get the C1042 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1042 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1042 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks