C1041 DODGE - Left Front Tone Wheel Performance
- Dirty Left Front Tone Wheel
- Dirty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Left Front Tone Wheel
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1041 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS). The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when detects periodic drops of a Left Front WSS signal.
Need more help?Get the C1041 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1041 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1041 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks