C1040 CHRYSLER - Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
- Faulty Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1040 Chrysler DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor. Each time excessive wheel speed sensor acceleration or deceleration is detected, a fault counter increments. If the fault counter exceeds a specified value, the DTC will set.
Need more help?Get the C1040 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1040 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1040 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks