C103D DODGE - Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
- Faulty Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C103d Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C103d Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C103D DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C103d Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks