C1038 SUZUKI - Steering Angle Sensor Detect Rolling Counter Failure From ESP Control Module
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1038 Suzuki DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1038 Suzuki code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1038 SUZUKI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1038 Suzuki code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks