C1035 MITSUBISHI - Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor Performance
- Faulty Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor
- Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1035 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is a kind of a pulse generator. It consists of encoders (a plate on which north and south pole sides of the magnets are arranged alternately) for detecting the wheel speed which rotates at the same speed of the wheels and wheel speed sensors. This sensor outputs frequency pulse signals in proportion to the wheel speed.
The pulse signals, which the wheel speed sensor creates, are sent to Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module. ABS uses the frequency of the pulse signals to determine the wheel speed.
Need more help?Get the C1035 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1035 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1035 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks