C101C DODGE - Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
- Tire air pressure mismatch
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C101c Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) Signal is intermittently missing while vehicle speed is above 25 mph (40 km/h) or erratic wheel speed signal during acceleration or sensed wheel speed is different from other wheels.
Need more help?Get the C101c Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C101C DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C101c Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks