C1018 SUZUKI - Brake Fluid Level Switch Failure
- Faulty Brake Fluid Level Switch
- Brake Fluid Level Switch harness is open or shorted
- Brake Fluid Level Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1018 Suzuki DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Fluid Level Switch. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Fluid Level Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1018 Suzuki code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1018 SUZUKI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1018 Suzuki code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks