- Faulty Vacuum Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Brake Vacuum Pump
Tech notesC1015:64 Vacuum Supply: Signal Plausibility Failure
C1015:7A Vacuum Supply: Fluid Leak Or Seal Failure
C1015:64 Vacuum Supply: Low Fluid Level
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1015 Lincoln DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Vacuum Pressure Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Vacuum Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1015 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1015 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1015 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks