C1013 LINCOLN - Brake System Pressure
- Brake fluid leaks
- Faulty Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1013 Lincoln DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the overall brake system pressure. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the overall brake system pressure deviates from one or more wheel pressures or the front wheel pressures do not match each other.
Need more help?Get the C1013 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1013 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1013 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks