C1011 DODGE - Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
- Tire air pressure mismatch
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1011 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) Signal is intermittently missing while vehicle speed is above 25 mph (40 km/h) or erratic wheel speed signal during acceleration or sensed wheel speed is different from other wheels.
Need more help?Get the C1011 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1011 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1011 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks