- Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C100c Ford DescriptionThe Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) continually monitors and adjusts steering efforts based on the torque sensor inputs to enhance feel of the steering system. Compensation is made to reduce the effect of pull or drift that may be experienced when driving on roads with a high degree of camber. If the level of compensation required to keep the vehicle driving straight ahead exceeds a pre set level a DTC will be set.
Need more help?Get the C100c Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C100C FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C100c Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks