C1000 JEEP - Brake Pedal Switch 1 Circuit Performance
- Faulty Brake Pedal Switch 1
- Brake Pedal Switch 1 harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pedal Switch 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1000 Jeep DescriptionThe Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) monitors the Primary Brake Switch Signal Circuit Brake Lamp Switch Output Circuit for three minutes once the set conditions have been met. If the Primary Brake Switch Signal is still active, the stop lamps are disabled, and code C1000 is set. The stop lamps are reactivated when the request is present during the next key cycle.
Need more help?Get the C1000 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1000 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1000 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks