C0900 - Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
C0900 Possible Causes
- Faulty Control Module Power
- Control Module Power harness is open or shorted
- Control Module Power circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C0900 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
C0900 Tech Notes- C0900 00: Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction
- C0900 07: Control Module Power Circuit High Voltage
Cost of diagnosing the C0900 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0900 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0900 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0900 DescriptionThe vehicle control modules or sensors monitor the system voltage to verify the system voltage is within the normal operating range. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) sets the OBDII code when the Control Module Power is not to factory specifications.
C0900 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0900 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C0900 Information for specific makes
- C0900 BUICK Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
- C0900 CADILLAC Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
- C0900 CHEVROLET Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
- C0900 GMC Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
- C0900 SATURN Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/High Voltage
Need more help?Get the C0900 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0900 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0900 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks