C0899 BUICK - Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction/Low Voltage
- Faulty Control Module Power
- Control Module Power harness is open or shorted
- Control Module Power circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C0899 00: Control Module Power Circuit Malfunction
- C0899 03: Control Module Power Circuit Low Voltage
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0899 Buick DescriptionThe vehicle control modules or sensors monitor the system voltage to verify the system voltage is within the normal operating range. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) sets the OBDII code when the Control Module Power is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0899 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0899 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0899 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks