- Faulty Transfer Case Shift Control Module (TCCM)
- Transfer Case Shift Control Module (TCCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Shift Control Module (TCCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0896 Pontiac DescriptionThe Transfer Case Shift Control Module (TCCM) monitors the battery voltage feed to the TCCM. This DTC detects if the battery voltage is out of range. This could indicate a vehicle wide issue in which all electrical components would be affected, or it could be TCCM specific due to poor power or ground connections.
Need more help?Get the C0896 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0896 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0896 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks