- Faulty Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) Powerpack
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) Powerpack harness is open or shorted
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) Powerpack circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0895 DescriptionThe Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) operates when voltage at the EHPS connector is in the range of 34-50 volts. The EHPS will go into standby mode if the supply voltage at the EHPS connector drops below 18 volts for more than 10 milliseconds. The EHPS module shall be turned back ON once the supply voltage rises above 22 volts, without a key cycle being required. If the supply voltage drops below 12 volts, the EHPS module drivers shall shut down and a key cycle will be required to reset. The EHPS module shall withstand voltages up to a transient voltage of 58 volts for 400 milliseconds. If the supply voltage exceeds 55 volts, the EHPS module drives shall shut down and a key cycle will be required to reset. The 36 volts power supply is grounded directly to the negative terminal of the EHPS.
C0895 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0895 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0895 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0895 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks