C0800 CADILLAC - Control Module Power Circuit
C0800 CADILLAC Possible Causes
- Faulty Control Module Power
- Control Module Power harness is open or shorted
- Control Module Power circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C0800 CADILLAC code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
C0800 CADILLAC Tech Notes- C0800 03: Control Module Power Circuit Low Voltage
- C0800 07: Control Module Power Circuit High Voltage
- C0800 0D: Control Module Power Circuit High Resistance
- C0800 11: Control Module Power Circuit High Input
Cost of diagnosing the C0800 CADILLAC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0800 CADILLAC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0800 CADILLAC Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0800 Cadillac DescriptionThe vehicle control modules or sensors monitor the system voltage to verify the system voltage is within the normal operating range. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) sets the OBDII code when the Control Module Power is not to factory specifications.
C0800 CADILLAC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0800 CADILLAC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C0800 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0800 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0800 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks