C0755 BUICK - Right Front Low Tire Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Right Front Low Tire Pressure Sensor
- Right Front Low Tire Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Low Tire Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0755 Buick DescriptionThe Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) system has a Radio Frequency (RF) transmitting pressure sensor in each wheel/tire assembly. As vehicle speed increases, centrifugal force closes the sensors internal roll switch, which puts the sensor into Rolling mode. The Remote Control Door Lock Receiver (RCDLR) receives and translates the data contained in the tire pressure sensor RF transmissions into sensor presence, sensor mode, and tire pressure. Once vehicle speed is greater than 40km/h (25 mph), the RCDLR waits for the sensors to go into rolling mode. If one or more sensors do not go into rolling mode, or do not transmit at all, the RCDLR will set the respectively code.
Need more help?Get the C0755 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0755 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0755 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks