C0713 - Level Control Compressor Overtemperature
- Faulty Level Control Compressor
- Level Control Compressor harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Compressor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0713 DescriptionThe air suspension compressor has a temperature sensor. The overtemperature sensor is a thermal limit switch that is in the normally closed position. This provides a ground signal to the air suspension module. The air suspension module monitors the temperature sensor for a compressor overtemperature condition. On receipt of a compressor overtemperature condition the air suspension module switches off the compressor relay. The relay cannot be switched on again until at least 3 minutes after removal of the overtemperature condition.
C0713 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0713 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0713 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0713 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks