C0712 CHEVROLET - Level Control Compressor Relay Circuit
- Faulty Level Control Compressor Relay
- Level Control Compressor Relay harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Compressor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C0712 01: Level Control Compressor Relay Circuit Short to Battery
- C0712 06: Level Control Compressor Relay Circuit Short to Ground or Open Circuit
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0712 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Suspension Control Module (ESCM) adjusts the vehicle suspension ride height. The ESCM determines the height of the vehicle based on the voltage from the suspension position sensors. The module grounds the relay and the exhaust control solenoid to raise and lower the vehicle in order to keep the vehicle level.
Need more help?Get the C0712 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0712 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0712 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks