C0711 CADILLAC - Level Control Air Pressure Sensor Malfunction Signal Invalid
- Faulty Level Control Air Pressure Sensor
- Level Control Air Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Air Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0711 Cadillac DescriptionThe Automatic Level Control (ALC) pressure sensor sends a voltage signal to the Electronic Suspension Control Module (ESCM) that corresponds to a pressure within the range of 30-180 psi.
Need more help?Get the C0711 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0711 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0711 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks