C0707 GMC - Excessive Compressor Activity
- Faulty Excessive Compressor
- Excessive Compressor harness is open or shorted
- Excessive Compressor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0707 Gmc DescriptionThe air suspension module monitors the run time of the compressor. If the compressor has run for more than one hour during an ignition cycle the air suspension module switches OFF the compressor relay. The run timer counts down when the compressor is OFF with the ignition ON.
Need more help?Get the C0707 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0707 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0707 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks