C0693 BUICK - Damper Control Relay Circuit High
- Faulty Damper Control Relay
- Damper Control Relay harness is open or shorted
- Damper Control Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0693 Buick DescriptionBattery voltage for the strut actuators is supplied to the Electronic Suspension Control (ESC) module through the damper drive relay circuit. The ESC module energizes the damper relay by opening and closing an internal ground for the damping relay coil control circuit. The ESC module monitors the damper drive relay circuit and each strut actuator high-side and low-side drive circuits for fault conditions.
Need more help?Get the C0693 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0693 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0693 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks