C0665 BUICK - Level Control Compressor Relay Malfunction
- Faulty Level Control Compressor Relay
- Level Control Compressor Relay harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Compressor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0665 Buick DescriptionThe Electronic Suspension Control (ESC) module monitors a lift/dive signal at the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). Under normal conditions, the ESC module supplies a 5-volt reference voltage to the PCM. The PCM grounds this circuit when the vehicle is accelerating rapidly (LIFT) or braking hard (DIVE). When the lift/dive signal goes low (approximately 0-volts), the ESC module commands all four ESC dampers to a FIRM condition.
Need more help?Get the C0665 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0665 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0665 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks