C0663 CADILLAC - Level Control Exhaust Valve Circuit High
- Faulty Level Control Exhaust Valve
- Level Control Exhaust Valve harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Exhaust Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0663 Cadillac DescriptionThe Automatic Level Control exhaust solenoid valve is switched ON or OFF by the Electronic Suspension Control (ESC) module. The ESC module provides a ground whenever exhaust activity is required and during a head-relief sequence which occurs before each compressor start-up. This drive output from the ESC module is continually monitored to determine if the voltage level agrees with the commanded state.
Need more help?Get the C0663 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0663 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0663 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks