C0660 CADILLAC - Level Control Exhaust Valve Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Level Control Exhaust Valve
- Level Control Exhaust Valve harness is open or shorted
- Level Control Exhaust Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0660 Cadillac DescriptionThe automatic level control adjusts the vehicle suspension ride height. The Rear Integration Module (RIM) determines the height of the vehicle based on the voltage from the automatic level control sensor. The RIM raises and lowers the rear of the vehicle in order to keep the vehicle level.
Need more help?Get the C0660 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0660 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0660 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks