C0643 BUICK - Right Front Normal Force Circuit High
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0643 Buick DescriptionThe Continuously Variable Road Sensing Suspension (CVRSS) module estimates the road surface and communicates that information to the Electronic Brake Control module (EBCM). The CVRSS module provides a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) signal to the EBCM through the left and right normal force signal circuits. The CVRSS module sends each normal force value twice to the EBCM. The possible values of the PWM duty cycle are 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%, with the valid range from 10-90%. The EBCM uses this information to provide improved rough-road braking performance.
Need more help?Get the C0643 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0643 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0643 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks