C0620 GMC - Right Front Position Sensor Malfunction
- Faulty Right Front Position Sensor
- Right Front Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0620 Gmc DescriptionThe Continuously Variable Road Sensing Suspension (CVRSS) module supplies an 8.0 volt reference signal to the suspension position sensor. The suspension position sensor supplies an analog voltage of 0.35-4.75 volts back to the CVRSS module which represents the position between the body and the wheel. The sensor is also grounded through the CVRSS module.
Need more help?Get the C0620 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0620 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0620 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks