C0585 CHEVROLET - Left Rear Actuator Circuit
- Faulty Left Rear Actuator
- Left Rear Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C0585 01: Left Rear Actuator Circuit Short to Battery
- C0585 02: Left Rear Actuator Circuit Short to Ground
- C0585 04: Left Rear Actuator Circuit Open
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0585 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Suspension Control Module (ESCM) commands the damper solenoid ON and OFF. When the solenoid is initially energized, the supply voltage is then Pulse Width Modulated (PWM). The amount the solenoid is activated is based on inputs from the driver tow/haul switch, road inputs, position sensor inputs, and the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The ESCM continuously compares each dampers command state with the state of their feedback circuits to ensure they agree.
Need more help?Get the C0585 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0585 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0585 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks