C0575 CHEVROLET - Left Front Actuator Circuit
- Faulty Left Front Actuator
- Left Front Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C0575 01: Left Front Actuator Circuit Short to Battery
- C0575 02: Left Front Actuator Circuit Short to Ground
- C0575 04: Left Front Actuator Circuit Open
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0575 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Suspension Control Module (ESCM) commands the damper solenoid ON and OFF. When the solenoid is initially energized, the supply voltage is then Pulse Width Modulated (PWM). The amount the solenoid is activated is based on inputs from the driver tow/haul switch, road inputs, position sensor inputs, and the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The ESCM continuously compares each dampers command state with the state of their feedback circuits to ensure they agree.
Need more help?Get the C0575 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0575 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0575 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks