C0513 DODGE - Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Rationality
- Faulty Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Sensor
- Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0513 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0513 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0513 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0513 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks