C0501 JEEP - Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Rationality
- Faulty Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Sensor
- Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0501 Jeep DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0501 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0501 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0501 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks