C0460 BUICK - Steering Position Sensor Invalid Data
Tech notes- C0460 00: Steering Position Signal
- C0460 39: Steering Position Sensor Circuit Internal Electronic Failure
- C0460 42: Steering Position Signal Initialisation Not Accomplished
- C0460 4B: Steering Position Signal Calibration Not Accomplished
- C0460 5A: Steering Position Sensor Not Plausible -- Steering Angle Sensor Offset Fault
- C0460 71: Steering Position Sensor Invalid Serial Data Received
- C0460 72: Steering Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction Rolling Count Invalid
C0460 Buick DescriptionThe steering angle sensor receives a 12 V reference voltage from the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM receives high speed controller area network (CAN) message inputs from the steering angle sensor identifying the position and direction of the steering wheel rotation. The EBCM utilizes this signal to calculate the driver intended driving direction.
Need more help?Do you need more help with the C0460 Buick code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C0460 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0460 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks