- Faulty AWD Oil Pump Motor
- AWD Oil Pump Motor harness is open or shorted
- AWD Oil Pump Motor circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C0407 02 AWD Oil Pump Motor Short to Ground
- C0407 04 AWD Oil Pump Motor Open
- C0407 0B AWD Oil Pump Motor High Current
- C0407 64 AWD Oil Pump Motor Component Slipping
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0407 Cadillac DescriptionThe differential clutch pump delivers hydraulic oil pressure to the rear drive clutch solenoid valve and the rear differential clutch solenoid valve. The pump is mounted to the torque transfer device housing. The pressure of the system is calculated by the rear differential clutch control module which monitors the differential clutch pump motor current levels. When the pressure reaches approximately 3200 kPa (464 psi), the rear differential clutch control module determines that the system pressure has been obtained and deacvitates the differential clutch pump. When the pressure drops below approximately 2700 kPa (392 psi), the rear differential clutch control module will reactivate the differential clutch pump.
Need more help?Get the C0407 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0407 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0407 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks