C0402 CHEVROLET - Transfer Case Solenoid Valve
Tech notes- C0402 02 Transfer Case Solenoid Valve Short to Ground
- C0402 04 Transfer Case Solenoid Valve Open
- C0402 42 Transfer Case Solenoid Valve Calibration Not Programmed
- C0402 43 Transfer Case Solenoid Valve EEPROM Incorrect Programming
- C0402 4B Transfer Case Solenoid Valve Calibration Not Learned
- C0402 61 Transfer Case Solenoid Valve Stuck
C0402 Chevrolet DescriptionThe rear drive clutch solenoid valve is internal to the torque transfer device housing. The rear differential clutch control module supplies battery voltage to the control circuit and ground to the low reference circuit of the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is controlled by a pulse width modulation (PWM) signal. The solenoid valve controls the hydraulic pressure to the clutch package of the torque transfer device. The locking level of the torque transfer device depends on the engagement of the clutch package.
Need more help?Do you need more help with the C0402 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C0402 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0402 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks