C0359 BUICK - Four Wheel Drive Low Range
- Faulty Transfer Case Shift Control Module
- Transfer Case Shift Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Shift Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0359 Buick DescriptionThe 4WD LO circuit is used to notify the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) that the vehicle is in 4WD low range. The PCM supplies 12 volts to this circuit. The Transfer Case Shift Control Module grounds this circuit when the vehicle is in 4WD low range.
This DTC detects a short to ground, short to voltage, or an open in the 4WD LO circuit.
Need more help?Get the C0359 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0359 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0359 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks