C0298 CADILLAC - Powertrain Control Module Indicates Traction Control Malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- EBCM harness is open or shorted
- EBCM circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) does not receive the desired pulse width signal from the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0298 CADILLAC Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C0298 Cadillac code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C0298 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0298 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks