- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0287 DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) supplies 5 VDC to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) on the delivered torque signal circuit. The PCM toggles this voltage to ground in order to create the delivered torque signal at the EBCM. A signal with a frequency of 128 Hz +/- 5 percent and a duty cycle of 25-95 percent is a valid delivered torque signal. The percentage of the duty cycle is proportionate to the percentage of delivered torque.
C0287 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0287 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0287 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0287 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks