C0269 GMC - Excessive Dump/Isolation Time
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (BPMV)
- Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (BPMV) harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (BPMV) circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesIf the C0269 code is combined with other codes, fix other codes first.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0269 Gmc DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) microprocessor grounds the dump coil to energize and close the dump valve. This will release the excessive brake pressure which was applied by the driver to the wheels. If the EBCM microprocessor generates a dump command on one or more wheel for greater than nine seconds, the DTC will set.
Need more help?Get the C0269 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0269 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0269 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks