C0254 SATURN - Electronic Brake Control Module Control Valve Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0254 Saturn DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) relay supplies battery voltage to six valve solenoids. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) microprocessor applies the grounds needed to activate each solenoid. The low side of each solenoid coil has a feedback circuit to the EBCM microprocessor. When a solenoid is commanded OFF, the feedback voltage is high. When a solenoid is commanded ON, the feedback voltage is low.
Need more help?Get the C0254 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0254 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0254 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks