C0248 BUICK - Left Front Dump Solenoid Circuit Shorted
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0248 Buick DescriptionWhen left front dump solenoid is needed, Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) will ground solenoid circuit to energize coil within the solenoid. This will open dump valve by magnetic force created by the solenoid coil.
Need more help?Get the C0248 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0248 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0248 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks