C0228 CADILLAC - Left Rear ABS Channel in Release Too Long
- Faulty Left Front Speed Sensor
- Left Front Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EBCM
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0228 Cadillac DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an Alternating Current (AC) signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed.
Need more help?Get the C0228 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0228 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0228 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks