C0225 GMC - Left Front Speed Sensor or Circuit Open
- Faulty Left Front Speed Sensor
- Left Front Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EBCM
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0225 Gmc DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an Alternating Current (AC) signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed.
Need more help?Get the C0225 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0225 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0225 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks