- Faulty Right Front Speed Sensor
- Right Front Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EBCM
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0223 DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an Alternating Current (AC) signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed.
C0223 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0223 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0223 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0223 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks