C0202 SATURN - Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0202 Saturn DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the input from the master cylinder pressure sensor for more accurate braking control during a vehicle stability enhancement system (VSES) event. The master cylinder pressure is directly proportional to the amount of force that is applied to the brake pedal.
Need more help?Get the C0202 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0202 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0202 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks