C0191 CHEVROLET - Longitudinal Accelerometer Signal Voltage
- Faulty Yaw Sensor/Lateral Accelerometer Sensor
- Yaw Sensor/Lateral Accelerometer Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Sensor/Lateral Accelerometer Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0191 Chevrolet DescriptionThe ignition 1 circuit supplies 12 volts to the longitudinal accelerometer. When the vehicle is not moving, or is being driven at a constant, steady speed, longitudinal acceleration is 0 m/sec/sec (0 ft/sec/sec) and the longitudinal accelerometer signal voltage is very near 2.5 volts. This is referred to as longitudinal accelerometer bias voltage. Vehicle acceleration or deceleration causes the longitudinal accelerometer signal voltage to increase or decrease. The harder the acceleration or deceleration, the greater the change in signal voltage.
Need more help?Get the C0191 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0191 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0191 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks