C0182 BUICK - Throttle Reduction Motor Circuit Range Performance
- Faulty Throttle Reduction Motor
- Throttle Reduction Motor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Reduction Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0182 Buick DescriptionThe throttle position signal is used by the ASM to control the actual throttle position that is requested by the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM compares the Delivered throttle position sensor value that is sent from the ASM to the throttle position sensor value sent from the PCM over the Class 2 serial data line.
Need more help?Get the C0182 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0182 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0182 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks